Sr. GM EXIM Finance
1. The incumbent would lead the EXIM finance function for one of India's largest Conglomerates in the Consumer and Manufacturing domain
2. The incumbent will manage all compliance related FEMA and RBI along with handling the entire Export Import portfolio for the organisation
1. The client is one of India's largest conglomerates into both B2C and B2B domains.
2. They are industry leaders in FMCG, FMCD and Manufacturing across multiple industries
Manage the Foreign Exchange risk in Imports & Exports across the various divisions of the company by defining strategy with top management after a thorough analysis of the market movements & happenings around the world. · Identification and tracking of various Banking transaction costs (excluding finance costs) charged by banks such as negotiation charges, LC opening/closing charges, TT charges, etc. and focus on reduction of these costs by negotiating with existing banks and developing relationships with other banks. · Keep abreast of new notifications (statutory) related to EXIM banking & finance and their impact on the Business. · Monitor and streamline Advance License application and redemption process and ensure completion of all redemptions within statutory timelines. · Ensure statutory compliance with regard to all documentation. · Banking for imports and exports under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) master circulars and amendments and ensuring efficient service levels at most competitive cost. · Avail Finance against imports via suppliers credit and buyers credit and against exports under pre and post shipment credit from bankers at lowest rates
Strategic Thinking Analytical Skills Stakeholder Management People Development Knowledge of : - Foreign Exchange Management Act and its application to Business Operations - Accounting & Taxation
1. Best in market CTC
2. An opportunity to lead an entire vertical and take up a leadership position
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Abhimanyu Shahi on +91 (0) 22 4236 3325.