General Manager - Finance and Accounts
Handle all finance related activities for 2+ projects
Leading Real Estate Firm.
- Maintaining accurate and updated project wise books of accounts in accounting system ( ERP) in adherence with laid down SoP.
- To ensure that day to day accounting transactions of payments, receipts, sales and purchases, other miscellaneous expenses are posted correctly in accounting software.
- Periodic reconciliation of project related receivable and payable with contractors / or cost consultant.
- Preparation of annual accounts and getting audited by a statutory auditor.
- Implementation of accounting policy and internal control process.
- Preparing and proposing liability pay-out statement ( weekly and monthly) in coordination with project engineering team and cost consultant.
- Preparation and submission of Payment Requisition Statement for recommendation, approval and payment.
- Coordinating with Sales / CRM team for Pre-Sales and Sales of the project, relating to Booking/ Billing Collection and Outstanding.
- Maintaining work order series and ensuring payments are made as per the workorder schedule.Project cash flow ( actual spent) data in defined format compare with budget and providing variance analysis.
- Monthly financial statements including statement of work-in-progress.
- Projected and actual Fund flow (monthly / weekly) with detailed liability statement.
- Various data required for banks / FI from time to time.
- Providing monthly compliance tracker / status updates on tax and other compliance like PF, PT, etc.To review all vendor invoices and checking on the applicability of reverse charge mechanism, wherever applicable
- To guide on day-to-day queries on GST applicability and allowability of input credit on vendor invoices
- Assistance in computation of monthly GST workings
- Ensuring all GST Payments are made on time.Understanding transactions to identify the section and the TDS rate to be applied
- Calculate TDS workings and ensure that all TDS related dues are paid with in the specified timelines as per the act.
- Preparation of annual tax audit related information and getting tax audit report from the tax auditor.
- Providing information required for assessment proceeding inReview of employees' investment proofs, finalizing of employee's tax working and making sure that TDS recovering is made accurately as per the act.
- Checking of monthly payment of salary
- Payment of statutory dues linked to employees
- Ensuring that the internal auditor has everything they need and ensuring that any gaps they point out are filled
- Working with the auditor to ensure the timely closure of accounts and getting accounts audited.
Post qualification experience of 10+ years in the Finance & Accounts department preferably of a Real Estate development entity.
Excellent growth opportunities
One of the best work cultures
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sakshi Sawant on +91 22 4236 3391.