We are ideally looking for an experienced Accountant to join our team in a full-time role.
Working with our growing team, the successful candidate will gain wide exposure to a variety of clients predominantly in the small to medium business area.
The position will offer the right person a challenging and diverse role and ideally suit someone with a minimum of at least two years’ experience in public practice. The right candidate will need to demonstrate a superior level of expertise in taxation, business services.
The position is available immediately and the successful candidate will clearly be a highly motivated person, a real team player and be willing to assist in a variety of roles. Working together with other experienced staff and the supervision and management of other staff will be required.
- Min two years’ experience in Tax and Business Services.
- Exposure to compliance, advisory and tax work.
- Experience with all different types of entities, including Companies, Partnerships, Family Trust, Sole Trader, etc.
- Solid experience with preparation of Income Tax Returns, Financial Statements, BAS / IAS, PAYG, and GST.
- SMSF compliance experience.
- Property tax experience (highly favourable).
- Experience with Xero, Sage, and MYOB.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – professional, friendly, approachable, and down-to-earth.
- ·Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Immediate start
- Salary: 60000-110000 depending on candidate experience.
A remuneration package will be offered that will be commensurate with the level of experience and the responsibility of the role.