Assistant Manager - Indirect Taxation
- Managing pan India Indirect tax Compliance (GST Compliance) & GST Audit of various MNCs and Indian Companies with high brand equity which would involve: review of computation and returns prepared by the team members, identify the value addition areas, ensuring meeting the statutory due dates, identifying and following the best practices, liaise with clients in implementing the value addition areas and best practices, etc. : GSTR -1 , GSTR – 3B, 2A Reconciliation, GST TDS Return, ISD Return, ITC-04.
- Indirect Tax Advisory Support in Erstwhile Indirect Taxes, GST, Customs and FTP to the PAN India clientele of the firm
- Leading GST Audit Engagements: GSTR Risk Analysis, Preparation and/or review of GTSR 9 & 9C, Supporting clients in facing departmental audits
- GST Health check / Diagnostic Study
- Assisting the senior Managers / Partners in managing various client assignments / projects like due diligences, Refunds and other specific IDT Engagements
- Representing clients before the tax authorities / appellate authorities in relation to audits / assessments / litigation matters
- Provide guidance and coach the team members while executing the assignment / project
- Tremendous grass root level exposure to Indirect Taxation : GST, Customs & Erstwhile Statutes is guaranteed.
- The Assistant manager will be the leader of a 2-4 member team of experienced graduates / Article assistants who will support him / her in all the activities listed above.
Skill set Expected :
- Good Communication Skill in Hindi & English
- knowledge on GST, Erstwhile IDT laws, Customs and Foreign Trade Policy
- Good People Management Skills
- MS Office Skills