- Preparing customer collection reports
- Exposure on Intercompany Transactions
- Exposure on preparing bank reconciliations
- Work towards achieving targets/deadlines
- Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations
- Part qualification in finance or CIMA, ACCA, CMA, AAT, or CA
- 1+ years’ experience in Audit/ Finance
- Excellent command over written and spoken English
- Good knowledge and experience in MS Excel, Accounting software is mandatory
- Previous Experience in SAP would be an added advantage.
- Willingness to work on KSA Shift (10:00 am – 7:30 pm) and as per Kingdom of Saudi Arabia calendar.
- Willingness to work from Sunday to Thursday.
What you will receive:
- Exposure to multiple modules of SAP – the world’s best ERP system
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA and CMA Sri Lanka
- Take part in John Keells Group activities including social responsibility projects and sporting activities