Consultant, Banking Ops
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for handling and processing of routine transactions such as transactions processing, document processing, investor services,, opening new business and maintaining and reviewing documentation on existing accounts. Technically competent to act as first point of reference for day-to-day queries, and serves as a liaison to related areas. Demonstrates excellent analytical, consultative, communication and judgment skills. Assists in preparation of documentation required for audits. Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Responsible for transactions to be carried out within pre-defined procedures and guidelines in an accurate and timely manner
- Developing into subject matter expert in preparation of documentation required for audits within the Banking Ops team
- May lead projects and/or train lower-level staff.
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Works on various software systems and projects within a group
- A College or University degree and proven Banking Operations work experience is preferred.
- Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Thorough understanding of Banking procedures and regulations is required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Understanding of risk mitigation and management practices is preferred
- Be able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.