Senior Consultant/Manager Reporting & Consolidation
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Within our FORT Finance team in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant/Manager Reporting & Consolidation.
- Join a dynamic team, passionate about helping our clients' finance organization
- Work in a collaborative team environment to analyze issues and address client challenges related to reporting, consolidation and technology
- Will be trained and coached in order to develop your skills, finance knowledge and management capabilities
- Lead a diverse team of talented resources, coach them to deliver high quality work that meets client expectations and to advance their career goals
- Develop expertise in a specialization and build a reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to firm initiatives by supporting development of proposals, thought leadership, campus recruitment and market facing initiatives
You will drive our client’s operations to the next level through:
- Improving the closing, consolidation and reporting cycle
- Defining the systems strategy and developing system requirements for the selection of new consolidation and reporting software
- Developing and executing the implementation strategy, work plan, system configuration, and process mapping
- Executing the consolidation processes via temporary support or managed services
- Enhancing the decision making process by optimizing the budgeting and forecasting processes
Let’s talk about you
- Master degree in economics or engineering or equally by experience
- Basic knowledge about consolidation and reporting, familiar with consolidation tools such as Cognos Controller, SigmaConso, SAP BPC, Hyperion, …
- Strong financial background and 3 to 7 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: finance process optimization, closing, consolidation & reporting, external audit
- Hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical skills
- Team player that can also work independently
- Professional proficiency in English and either French or Dutch is mandatory
- Audit, Consulting or Project Management experience is an asset
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Within the Finance & Operations Risk Transformations (FORT) team, you will be part of the purchasing service line specialising in S&P activities. We guide and support our clients in transforming their purchasing departments into world-class departments. Our approach consists of organisational transformation projects and temporary staff.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.