Team Leader, Billing Setup
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance with an experience minimum of 7 to 8 years working with invoices in a global billing function at a large financial services institution.
- Knowledge of various services and industry trends of billing methods for those services like Custody services, Sub custodian, trust services and out pocket expense billing, asset management etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge in improving the invoice function for multiple geographies and business areas.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio), advance levels of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, excel workbook maintenance best practices)
- Knowledge of billing systems
- Conceptual understanding of company-wide financial architecture (GL, sub-GL technology, specialized tools) applicable to the above process groups of processes
- Independent decision-making capabilities, demonstrated thought leadership
- Pride of ownership with the ability to deliver high quality results timely
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and self-managed
- Strong analytical and ability to analyze and summarize complex financial transactions
- Strong attention to details
- Problem solving skill
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and work under high pressure deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment