Sen. Accountant HTOT #206216
Your field of responsibility
Applicant will support many of the critical reporting and control functions supporting the Alternative Investments business including, but not limited to:
- Implement controls and provide support for fund consolidations in accordance with USGAAP and CS accounting policy
- Provision timely and controlled data on Asset Management legal entities for use in CS Group and IHC Standalone financial statement disclosures.
- Provide legal entity accounting support for the maintenance of existing investments, acquisition and sale of investments, and new business activities of Asset Management
- Support accounting cycle general ledger booking, analytics and account ownership sign-offs
- Chip in to creating and maintaining a strong control environment by engaging with control frameworks, including SOX
- Support change and innovation first by building process expertise, and then working with key partners to identify and deliver IT or business process improvement
Your future colleagues
The Legal Entity Controllers (LEC) team within FMAR is a team focused on legal entity accounting, reporting, and controls of financial activities of the Alternative Investments business. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
An exciting role within the Financial Management Accounting and Reporting LEC space which requires the following skills & proficiencies:
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Equivalent experience of US GAAP accounting fundamentals required
- Equivalent experience of 6+ years in financial services industry dealing with accounting and balance sheet and income statement reconciliation and reporting
- Asset Management Products experience preferred
- Ability to independently handle key partners for information required, queries raised and identify answers/solutions for challenges/issues
- Proven financial control-focused approach
- Able to work optimally on tight timetables with multiple balancing priorities
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.