Tax Junior, Seniors & Managers
TAX JUNIOR & SENIOR
- Complete tax assignments within the timeframe given.
- Prepare and finalize tax working papers and tax reports to the legislation and quality expected.
- Prepare tax planning for supervisor to review before commencement of tax work.
- Prepare draft tax computation and ensure adequate provision of tax liabilities.
- Reply to Manager’s review points within the timeframe given.
- Confirm on the final tax reports with clients before release.
- Identify and document tax issues and recommendations to enhance improvements in controls and procedures.
- Follow up on any outstanding issues from clients.
- Manage and guide juniors on engagement teams and review their work before submitting to manager for review.
- Liaise with clients on all aspects of the engagement including highlighting to the client the issues related to accounting or other related areas.
- Liaise with company secretary, auditors, and other authorities to obtain statutory information required for the tax assignment.
- Conduct interview with responsible officers and staff to gain an overall understanding of control activities on the cycle.
- Attend exit meeting with client and to present the tax report where required, highlighting issues and tax computation.
- Attend to monthly 1-to-1 Career coaching session with Manager & Engagement Partner
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting or related business discipline Partial professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA, MIA or equivalent) would be added advantage Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in Tax for Seniors / Fresh Graduate for Juniors Required language(s) - English, Bahasa Malaysia Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role may requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients (would be added advantage)