Fund Accounting Manager
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will be responsible for the quality of the Fund Accounting service delivery to assigned clients.
- You will review, approve and assist with preparation of daily, weekly and month-end valuations.
- You will manage your team’s service standards and specified deadlines within a dynamic work environment.
- You will strive towards the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes.
- You will enhance your team to working in a collaborative, consistent, stable and efficient manner to deliver a cohesive service to our clients and their investors.
- You will be responsible for Idea generation and ongoing assessment and improvement of operational service model which will include input into system design requirements and ongoing department level project work.
- You will be part of supporting the management and evolution of the Citco Fund Services Ireland operating model that fulfils client expectations whilst achieving efficiency and control objectives.
- You will ensure accuracy and quality in all aspects Fund accounting processing including the oversight and governance of our support Shared Services Offices (CoE’s).
- You will be responsible for ensuring that new products, client or Group initiatives are supported and implemented in an efficient, controlled and scalable manner.
- You will be responsible for proactive Fund accounting relationship management with clients, ensuring Service Level Agreement standards met and exceeded.
- You will review monthly KPI and SLA reporting to ensure to ensure client service expectations are being fulfilled.
- You will review control statistics and performance levels to ensure proactively risk is managed and in line with company risk based approach.
- You will maintain positive working relationship with key operational groups, Investor Relations, Custody/Depositary, Product, IT and outsourced Centres of Excellence.
- You will be responsible for proactive management of client development requests, efficiency initiatives, stakeholder relationships and related metrics.
- You will manager continuous reinforcement of internal and external customer quality service focus amongst the team, whilst ensuring that service delivery is controlled, scalable and efficient.
- You will maintain a process of continual review of the processes within team to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, improve controls and processes with a view to advance automation.
- You will ensure high standard of training and competence of team members while ensuring that succession plans are in place with strong career development focus for all those within the team.
- You will provide input and feedback to Senior Account Managers regarding employees’ ongoing performance / development / performance appraisals.
- You will work with Senior Account Manager to ensure employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years in Hedge Fund Accounting, at least 2 at Supervisory level.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- You have advanced knowledge in complex OTC derivatives.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills.
- You have a degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related field (preferred).
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.