Audit Assistant Manager & Manager - We wish to invite Motivated and Esteemed candidates to join us.
AUDIT ASSISTANT MANAGER & MANAGER
- Plan and organize resources prior to the start of the audit engagement to ensure the right staffing for the assignment.
- Coordinate with clients on the commencement of the audit field work including client’s preparation of the necessary documents required.
- Communicate and de-brief team members on the assigned tasks and responsibilities including expected outcomes and standards requirements.
- Review management accounts and audit planning prepared by team members.
- Report on audit work progress and critical issues to Assistant Audit Manager, Audit Managers and client as and when necessary or as per work schedule.
- Monitor job progress against budget and timeline to ensure timely completion of the assignment.
- Prepare weekly job status report to managers. Resolve problems raised by team members expediently to avoid work disruption.
- Review in detail audit working papers and audit reports and ensure audit reports are in compliance with approved accounting and auditing standards.
- Highlight issues and provide potential solutions to clients.
- Develop team members with the skills and knowledge required through coaching and timely feedback.
- Train new staff on the firm's audit methodology and ensure they comply with it when performing audit work.
- Attend exit meeting with client and manager and to present the audit report, highlighting issues and tax computation.
- Attend to monthly 1-to-1 Career coaching session with Engagement Partner
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance MIA or professional qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years audit experience
- Required language(s) - English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin Excellent verbal and written communication skills Leadership ability to lead teams
- Good people management and interaction skills Ability to manage and interact with clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Audit report writing skills
- Able to work under pressure and effectively in a deadline-driven environment