Finance Assistant - Hybrid Working
I am working on a Finance Assistant role with remote working and an excellent salary.
I have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a global business based in Burton on Trent. The business can offer a salary between £23,000 - £27,000, study support and hybrid working.
If you are looking for your next step and want to join a close knit team who care about progression and opportunity then this could be the role for you!
Working hours are 8:30 - 5pm Monday to Friday - The business offer 4 days work from home with 1 day per week in the office, however we are looking for someone that can be flexible.
The role requires good organisational skills, significant attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your workload. Being responsible for processing and overseeing all of the day to day bookkeeping tasks. This position requires good time management skills, commercial and business awareness.
- Customer statements, prepare and send
- Chase outstanding debtors weekly
- Process supplier invoices and match to POs where applicable
- Chase final invoices for Proformas
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing Payroll
- Experience in general ledgers
- Experience with quickbooks would be beneficial
- A people person
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking - able to prioritise accordingly, and manage within a fast-moving environment
- Salary up to £27,000
- Study Support
- Work from home