(Insurance)Assistant Manager |45- 70k Welcome Big 4 candidate
Our client is well-established insurance company, urgently looking for a IFRS 17 Assistant Manager on a renewable contract basis to join their Hong Kong office.
- Support the IFRS 17 implementation project
- Create quarterly financial reporting
- Handle financial closing reporting processes
- Perform reconciliation against the current accounting basis
- Coordinate with other departments in the preparation and review of quarterly and annual financials, forecasts, and budget
- Develop reporting tools automation for process improvement
- Degree holder in accounting/finance or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant auditing or accounting experience
- Big 4 candidates from commercial and finance Service sector is welcomed to apply
- Familiar with IFRS, experience in insurance industry is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Senior Accountant
- Good command in Chinese and English
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.