(MNC) Accounting Assistant, contract to perm
Our client is a sizable retailer and is urgently looking for an Accountant to join the company, handle accounting operation/consolidation. The ideal candidate will start immediately.
- Responsible for daily accounting operation (AP/AR)
- Maintain proper books of different entities
- Prepare journal entries and invoices
- Assist in bank reconciliation and month end closing
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 1 to 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Independent and self-motivated, with good problem-solving skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in MS office application
- Good written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
APPLY NOW so to not miss out of this excellent opportunity
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.