1. Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting, including developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial statements.
2. Responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner to meet tight deadlines.
3. To assist the CFO in all financial and management accounting functions which include budgetary controls, credit control, taxation, financial analysis, cash flow planning, inventory, and assets management.
4. Responsible in monitoring and controlling of companies’ cash flows.
5. Liaison with external professional body such as lawyers, auditors, bank institutions and Government authorities for accounting and finance related matters.
1. Professional Certificate /ACCA / CIMA, or equivalent. Minimum 3 years working experience in audit / financial reporting including 1 year supervisory role.
2. Minimum 3 years experience in audit firm.
3. Good interpersonal skill and communication skills, independent and result oriented.
4. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills, good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.