Audit and Accountancy Apprentice
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a level 7 apprenticeship with Murray Smith LLP and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the ACCA qualification.
As an audit and accountancy Apprentice you will learn to prepare statutory accounts and tax computations. In addition will act as an audit junior involved in on site external audit assignments.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for SME’s.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations.
- Preparation of personal tax computations.
- On site auditing of SME, charity and education clients - eventually covering all aspects of the balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good academic background
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career in accountancy.
- The ability to balance the demands of work and study.
- Team player attitude.