The Audit Manager will prepare accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders across various sectors and will meet on-site with clients.
Based in Stratford-upon-Avon, this firm acts for wide ranging, varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, OMBs, SMEs, across varied industries and turnovers, up to and over the audit threshold in turnover, with some significant sized corporate clients. You will have opportunity to develop your skills and career, in a leading independent firm in the region with client contact and potential to develop new technical skills.
Audit Manager responsibilities
- Leading both audits and accounts assignments from planning to completion is essential
- Delegating and supervising team members on audit assignments
- Complete client accounts preparation to support audit work
- Manage all client queries and client billing within the portfolio of audits.
The successful candidate should have:
- At least five years of work experience in Audit.
- Management experience (2+years)
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Experience in auditing financial statements of companies reporting under IFRS, US GAAP and/or local GAAP
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and/or auditing software.
- Confidence, advanced critical and innovative thinking, and excellent collaboration skills.
- Excellent financial and business analytic skills
£45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience, background and level, plus benefits.