A mixed practice role specialising on healthcare clients, you will still have some capacity to assist the wider department when needed. You will also receive full training and be placed onto a development plan to go alongside your studies (if necessary).
A leading practice with 6 offices across the Midlands and North West,part of a national group that ranks top 20 in the UK. Therefore you get all the benefits of working for a leading accountancy practice / employer but with the engagement, support and development of working in a smaller practice.
- Prepare accounts, tax returns, superannuation certificates, expenses statements, VAT returns, budgets, cash flows
- Present accounts and bench marking at meetings, present to and advise clients on future plans
- Resolve client queries, able to thoroughly research available data and present findings using effective communication which can be understood by varied audience.
- Set up and improve accounting systems and implemented more efficient processes
- Qualified ACA / ACCA
- QBE will be considered
- 5+ years of practice experience
- Prior experience with healthcare clients is desirable but training can be provided
- Competitive salary
- Full study support
- 25 days holiday
- On site parking
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours