SimCorp Conversion Specialist, Hybrid, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for?
In the context of the SimCorp strategy initiative, the SimCorp Conversion Specialist is responsible for the preparation, conversion & parallel accounting schedules for new business integrations and internal fund reorganisations.
SimCorp Conversion Specialist contributes to the team on technical matters and provides direction to the less experienced team members, in both quality of service and communication with internal clients and other supporting departments.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and Gdańsk or Kraków office to match your needs and role requirements.
Multiple workstreams available:
- Fund Migration
- Performance and Analytics
- Corporate Action / Pricing
- Fund Accounting / Controls
- Fee Processing
The primary responsibility of the SimCorp Conversion Specialist is the accurate and timely conversion of funds to SimCorp platform. Additionally, ensuring all client deliverables i.e. parallels are completed to specified standard.
Experienced SimCorp Conversion Specialist plays a key role in training and developing the newer members of the team. He/She is expected to be available to provide an immediate point of reference for queries and to provide on the job training to less experienced staff.
As the SimCorp Conversion Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Understanding engagement objectives, scope and expectations; contributing to development of work plans for components of engagements.
- Coordinates preparation of internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information from the departments.
- Liaising with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Performing special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Manager.
Experience, education and qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in fund administration is required.
- 1+ year experience in conversion is required.
- PC literate with Excel skills to proficient level.
- Strong understanding of State Street processes across departments.
- A thorough understanding of fund administration is required.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent operational knowledge of any area are beneficial. (Fund accounting, Derivatives, Securities Valuation, Corporation etc etc)
- Advanced command of English language
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Providing timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Keeping Team Manager informed as to the daily work progress and status of requests.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with internal clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrating good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Maintaining systematic filing practices.
- Adhering to clean desk policy and record keeping.
- Ensuring that daily work load is allocated appropriately
Critical Behaviors for Success:
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight and Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.