Accounting & Tax - Team Lead [Support HK]
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance– whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Assist/Coach reviewer in reviewing full set of accounts for clients and Review complex portfolio of clients full sets of accounts and draft deliverables.
- Supervising, coaching & mentoring the A&T discussion, reporting and regular follow up
- Maintains relationship with clients.
- Assists to oversee daily operations of the Accounting department and to implement internal control procedures
- Initiate actions, anticipate potential problems and issues and hence develop contingency plans
- Liaise with external parties including banks, auditors, government departments on client company’s affairs, accounts, bank accounts, tax filing, etc.
- Assist Manager in preparing proposal for clients.
- Responsible for training & coaching junior staffs and new joiners.
- Assists Manager to follow up on Debtors list (client invoices).
- Monitor completion of time sheets
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree Holder in Accountancy or business related disciplines
- Preferably a member of any professional accounting body (ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Minimum 5 – 8 years relevant experience in similar client servicing industries is required
- Good knowledge of international and local accounting principles and practices and financial reporting
- Deep understanding of full life-cycle accounting
- Keeping abreast of the Financial Reporting Standard and its development
- Good Soft skills: Leadership, People Management, Relationship Management, Negotiation, Strong business acumen to identify opportunities, Good communication & presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 30 Sep 2022 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.