Senior SimCorp Conversion Manager, hybrid, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for?
The position requires an attention to both staff management and client service. It is the role of the Senior SimCorp Conversion Manager to keep the team focused on results, in meeting agreed client expectations.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and Gdańsk or Kraków office to match your needs and role requirements.
Multiple workstreams available:
- Fund Migration
- Performance and Analytics
- Corporate Action / Pricing
- Fund Accounting / Controls
- Fee Processing
In the context of the SCD strategy initiative, the Senior SimCorp Conversion Manager is responsible for providing leadership, direction and general oversight of reporting teams.
The Senior SimCorp Conversion Manager has overall responsibility for reporting teams, including: leading and developing his/her direct reports, meeting client deliverables and implementing new systems and processes. Senior SimCorp Conversion Manager is responsible for all conversion projects deliverables.
The Senior Conversion Team Manager:
- Serves as a source of technical information to answer and assist with client questions
- Manages the set-up of new funds and new Clients upon allocation by the Department Manager
- Maintains ongoing relations with key client contacts
- Be aware of corporate or other developments at the client that may provide opportunities or pose a risk to the relationship
- Ensures quality and timeliness of report delivery to clients
- Keeps current status of Conversion projects
- Participates on committees to design/respond to operation changes
- Attends regularly scheduled unit/department of divisional managers meetings.
- Maintains target staffing levels and allocates resources
- Prepares annual budget input as requested
- Oversight and control of conversion and parallel accounting schedules.
- Works with other teams and departments to ensure smooth transition of funds post conversion
- Delivers high level accounting schedule reviews.
- Oversees and controls Conversion training plans.
- Provides regular updates to senior management
- Interviews and hires staff
- Assesses team members performance
Experience and education:
- 6+ years experience in fund administration is required.
- 1+ year experience in conversion is required.
- Accountancy or Business related degree.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Shows good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines
- Maintains organized records
- Demonstrates and promotes the benefits of good organization to staff
- Functions at all times as a team player to build an atmosphere of co-operation within the bank.
- Actively fosters and promotes the spirit of teamwork to staff
- Demonstrates good teamwork with peers. Serves as an example to staff.
- Proven managerial and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent operational knowledge of any area are beneficial. (Fund accounting, Derivatives, Securities Valuation, Corporation etc etc)
- PC literate with Excel skills to proficient level.
- Strong understanding of State Street processes across departments.
- A thorough understanding of fund administration is required.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Flexible and positive attitude. Must be enthusiastic, innovative, self motivated and capable of working under pressure.
- Excellent English.
Critical Behaviors for Success:
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight and Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.