Operations Client Service Senior associate
- Calculate and process fun and account activities.
- Completes/submits daily work as requested throughout the day. Maintains appropriate records of daily and monthly activities.
- Support the research and resolution process for exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions and inquiries.
- Independently researches/resolves while keeping Senior Associate informed and seeks assistance, when needed, in a timely manner.
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Compiles and submits necessary documentation to assist with responding to all client requests in a timely, thorough, and professional manner.
- Creates and fosters effective working relationships with internal clients, including Centers of Excellence, Shared Services Business Units and other users.
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other Client Service teams, Shared Services/COEs, outsource partners, other business units and external clients as needed to ensure seamless processing according to the fund’s policies.
- Ensure all deliverables which are going out of the firm are thoroughly reviewed
- Participate / Facilitate / execute functionalization efforts
- Diligently follows SOP’s and other established risk control and compliance policies and procedures, including client specific procedures.
- Document any updates or changes to formal procedures, databases, etc. for management review.
- Validate and review all daily activity while maintaining all required controls.
- Well versed with MCH,AFW and AWT.
- Good Knowledge on MCH screens BLAC/BSUB/BRNA/BRDA/BMSF/BHDR/BIAD/BCMC and BDSL.
- Balances multiple tasks and assignments (with appropriate level of supervisory support) and assist in the training of others as required.
- Adhere to all corporate policies listed in handbook include attendance, vacation, professional conduct, security practices, etc.
- Support training of new hires as necessary.
- Assists the Associate 1s as directed in resolving difficult problems within the allowed time frames.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.