Executive/Senior Associate, Finance [Support Hong Kong]
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Responsible for the ‘procure to payment’ process and bookkeeping
- Responsible for daily data maintenance and vendor maintenance
- Assist in statutory audit
- Assist to setup procedures to strengthen accounting control system and reinforcement
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Degree holder with recognized accounting qualification or business related disciplines
- 3 years+ experience finance and accounting experience
- Proficiency in excel and familiar with banking system
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Organized, attention to details and accuracy
- Proactive, self-motivated, positive working attitude and a team player
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Advertised: 01 Jun 2022 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Oct 2022 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.