Senior Audit Manager, Data Risk (Pune, Zurich, London) #211401
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Audit Director within our cutting edge audit function, where you will be responsible for;
- Overseeing delivery of Internal Audit’s coverage of Data Risk with specific focus on Data Protection and Privacy considering the bank’s strategy, top risks, and changes in the regulatory landscape and emerging trends.
- Building and operationalizing the Data Privacy Audit Framework and increasing awareness, understanding and the subject matter knowledge in the department with respect to Data Protection and Privacy
- Influencing appropriate organization behavior and risk and control culture
- Collaborating with Heads of Audit to define and implement a program of continuous risk monitoring which supplies to assurance and future audit planning
- Risk assessing, prioritising and managing audits ensuring efficient and high quality execution, while developing staff on your audit team through coaching and mentoring
- Building positive relationships with 1st line and 2nd line senior business partners in your portfolio as well as with External Audit and Regulators, demonstrating your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment
- Collaborating with peers and senior leadership team with differing expertise to develop broad insightful perspectives with depth
As part of the team, you will have access to sophisticated auditing capabilities, data analytics and related tools and will lead discussions with Heads of Audit and Chief Auditors responsible for specific regions and Legal entities where Data Privacy Laws and regulations are in effect.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking demeanour has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and enhance thinking time.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Industry best practices and knowledge relating to Data Protection and Privacy requirements and risks with minimum 18 years of experience in auditing or financial services or Compliance functions
- Proven knowledge of Data Protection and Privacy Laws globally i.e. GDPR, LGPD, PIPL, CCPA etc, their specific requirements by jurisdictions and impact of non-compliance for Banking sector
- Good understanding of Control Frameworks and lines of defense
- Deep understanding of audit issues, regulatory requirements, risk and control matters in the field of Data Protection and Privacy
- Exposure to regulatory interactions and External and Internal Audit would be an advantage
- Proven analytical skills paired with a vision to see the bigger picture that helps stakeholders take corrective actions that work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way
- Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills which set an inspiring “tone from the top” within Internal Audit
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.