Financial Reporting Senior Analyst
Client Valuation Reporting (CVR) provides investment analysis, reporting, and consulting across multiple client segments including: Corporate ERISA, Foundations & Endowments, Public Funds, Energy and Wealth Management. The Financial Reporting Analyst will be assigned a client desk load and be responsible for ensuring reporting and client requests are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Works in tandem with other analysts, consultants, and team leaders to analyze, validate, and prepare client reporting
- Interfaces with clients to determine service requirements while independently evaluating and responding to client inquires
- Communicates with other Northern Trust partner areas to resolve problems within established guidelines
- Monitors daily exceptions, reports, and reviews other applications to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all client information
- Delivers reporting on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis per the clients’ service agreements
- Maintains assignments, deadlines, and written procedures for their desk utilizing knowledge of client needs and business operations
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
- Knowledge acquired through a completed undergraduate degree program, 3+ years of related work experience, or progress towards a certification such as the CFA or CPA
- 3+ years of extensive Advance Excel work with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- 3+ years of strong financial reporting and/or accounting experience, and being versed in market trends and concepts considered a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication along with strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Highly flexible, adaptable team player that can also work independently
- Ability to develop, apply, and demonstrate leadership
- Detail oriented self-starter that is motivated to initiate and problem solve
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.