FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - LISTED CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - CENTRAL LONDON
Michael Page are pleased to be working with one of Europe's largest construction companies who have experienced year on year growth in the UK.
We are looking to speak to recently qualified Financial Accountants to join their growing finance team.
- Project accounting - integrity of costs, revenue ledgers and transaction processing
- Supporting the project team with external client audits
- Maintain reconciliations for central costs to be split between each project
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Experience in dealing with auditors and resolving audit queries
- Ad hoc duties
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical accounting background
- Understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Understanding of CIS (highly preferable)
- Career progression
- Salary between £60,000 - £65,000 depending on experience