Audit and Accounts Senior
A 3 Partner Accountancy Practice in Northwest London is looking to recruit an audit and accounts senior.
- Working with audits from planning to completion
- Overseeing the audit function and implementing statutory and regulatory changes
- Preparation of limited company accounts
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of corporation tax, personal tax and partnership tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC and other regulatory bodies as needed
- The role is expected to be approx. 40% audit and 60% non-audit
What you will need to succeed:
You will need at least 5 years audit and accounts preparation experience working in a UK accountancy practice and ideally be ACCA/ACA qualified (although this is not essential). You will need to have a strong understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards. Knowledge of CaseWare Audit software would be useful but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- Employer enhanced pension contributions
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- Study package (if applicable)
- CPD training (if applicable)
Apply for Audit and Accounts Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly