Seeking an experienced Treasury Analyst to join our growing team. This new role will be primarily responsible for cash forecasting and reporting initiatives.
International Treasury Operations and Cross-Divisional Payments
- Manage daily cash positioning, payment release and daily investments.
- Research and respond to various inquiries from business units regarding cash related matters
- Maintain and update standard operating procedures
- Manage group mailboxes
- Assist with the daily corporate cash management and cash forecasting activities utilizing Kyriba treasury management system
- Manage Multilateral Netting utilizing Kyriba treasury management system
- Maintain money market investments in Kyriba treasury management system
- Support other treasury functions as needed
Treasury Management System
- Utilize Treasury Workstation BI tools to provide global business performance analysis across multiple business units
- Update Treasury Workstation with rules and budget codes to automate cash reporting
- Maintain static data in treasury workstation
Bank Administration and Liquidity Partner Coordination
- Set up user access in banking portals
- Prepare documentation for opening, closing, or maintaining bank accounts
- Maintain strong relationships with our external treasury partners
- Maintain knowledge on current market trends, currency fluctuations, and currency restrictions and requirements
Bank Fee Analysis and Treasury Expense Optimization Initiative
- Review bank analysis statements to identify outliers and facilitate fee negotiations and savings
- Coordinate with bank administration to manage transactions and service modifications
- Partnering with divisional and treasury departments to drive transparency and management reporting that provides insights into treasury related expenses
- Review month end allocations and department charges
- Global bank fee analysis and opportunities for savings
- Provide analytical support and reporting of global bank fee charges across geographies, divisions, and by banks
- Special projects as assigned
International Cash Forecasting and Reporting
- Analyzing and forecasting cash and liquidity needs both short term and long term
- Proactively lead continuous process improvement efforts to optimize and improve the cash forecasting model on an ongoing basis
- Provide ad hoc business analysis and cash modeling as required by leadership
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports
- Review the month end schedules, timeline and other deliverables prepared by analysts
- ACCA, CIMA, ICAS, ACA qualified or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience working in financial modeling, analysis, or forecasting role for large firm
- Experience with Treasury Workstations
- Must have strong quantitative analytical skills to work effectively across functions and business teams
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability and aptitude for managing multiple projects under deadline constraints
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record utilizing treasury workstation and financial models to create and analyze reports
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Strong computer skills including intermediate Excel, cash modeling, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, model, communicate and present large amounts of data for leadership and other stakeholders
- Detail oriented with ability to maintain accuracy
- Able to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What we offer you:
We want Gallagher to be the organisation that all our people are proud to be a part of and where everyone can call themselves one of our team. Where our culture is embracing of difference, where you can be the best and, perhaps most importantly, be yourself.
We are all different in some way. If we were all the same, and all thought the same, we would be vulnerable as a group. By welcoming and encouraging diverse opinions and backgrounds within our organisation, we will have a healthier, more innovative and ultimately more profitable business.
If this sounds like somewhere you’d like to join, we’d love to hear from you. If you require flexibility for a role you are applying for, give us a call to chat through the options.
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture motivated by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our global brokerage team, you’ll help our clients address risk, protect assets and recover from losses.
Our employing entity, Arthur J. Gallagher Services (UK) Limited, is proud to be accredited as a Living Wage employer with the Living Wage Foundation. Gallagher is committed to diversity of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender or gender identity, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnicity, colour, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion/ belief, age and those with caring responsibilities.