Assistant Manager - Costing and Taxation
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with min. 01 year of Post Qualification Experience (preferred). Can be CA Finalist or an ACCA Affiliate with 03-04 years of Post Qualification Experience in relevant field.
Tri-Pack Films Limited (a joint venture between Mitsubishi Corporation and Packages Limited) is Pakistan’s leading BOPP & CPP films manufacturer, headquartered in Karachi with Regional Offices situated in Hattar, Lahore and Karachi. The journey of Tri-Pack Films Limited (JV) began in 1993 when Syed Babar Ali pioneered our first plant facility at Hattar and then consequently established offices at Karachi and Lahore.
Tri-Pack offers a wide range of Bi-axially Oriented and Cast Polypropylene (BOPP & CPP) packaging films, which are carefully and diligently produced to not only meet the packaging needs but also outperform the expectations of the market. We have judiciously created our product brands that are best suitable for food and beverage applications (snacks, confectionary, dairy food, fresh cut vegetables, beverages etc.) and non-food applications (overwrapping, lamination, bag making etc.).
Assistant Manager – Costing and Taxation
The primary responsibility of this position is to proactively manage the delivery of accurate financial reports pertaining to ‘costing’ (for internal and statutory reporting) and drive process improvements. This position too ensures effective handling of tax matters for the Company.
- Perform product, standard and variable cost analysis, preparing associated weekly to monthly reports & dashboards with metrics for tracking & monitoring in conformance to accounting principles and standards. Periodically monitors Fixed Costs, Variable Costs and all Other Costs and CAPEX to ensure it remains within annual budget. Support team in forecasting / planning activities for cost allocations/outlook.
- Effective tax planning & managing of tax risks of the Company. Ensure integrity of all reported taxes in line with statutory compliances. To manage efficiently the tax cost to the Company within the ambit of all applicable laws. Liaise with tax advisors and authorities constructively & positively in the interest of all stakeholders.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with min. 01 year of Post Qualification Experience (preferred). Can be CA Finalist or an ACCA Affiliate with 03-04 years of Post Qualification Experience in relevant field. Functional Skills:
- Strong grip on Accounting Standards (IFRS) and Accounting Principles. Financial Modeling / Forecasting Techniques. Have knowledge of local Tax laws & regulations. MS Office- Intermediate level proficiency. Strong grip on spreadsheets/MS Excel. Know-how of SAP Financial Module (FI-CO) preferred.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills Presentation skills Strong analytical skills Problem Solving, Critical Thinking & Decision Making Skills Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time Proactive Approach
Tri-Pack Films is also an ICAEW Approved Employer.