Senior Private Equity Fund Accountant
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will complete monthly/Quarterly Reporting Pack preparation.
- You will maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers.
- You will manage cash and Portfolio Reconciliations.
- You will manage income and Expense Accruals.
- You will be responsible for Capital Activity processing (calls/distributions/transfers).
- You will complete management Fee & Waterfall calculations.
- You will prepare and review trial balances.
- You will prepare financial Statement preparation with footnotes.
- You will manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables (SLAs).
- You will act as liaison to various internal/external parties e.g. auditors.
- You will interact directly with senior management and clients with appropriate escalation.
- You will coordinate with Onboarding team , Tax group, Investor Relations group, Financial Statement group, and other groups at Citco.
- You will prepare and review capital calls, distributions, and statements.
- You will review private equity fund clients limited partnership agreements, PPMs, and other materials.
- You will implementation of fund structures on accounting system.
- You will action on ad hoc reports and client requests as needed.
- You will train and support team members in their development.
- You will engage in local and global group projects.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with Private Equity.
- You are degree Qualified (2.1 and above) in Finance or Accounting related degree (desirable).
- You have a strong academic record.
- You have strong customer relationship skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- You can display an active interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.