Do you have valid student status?
Do you speak one of below languages on at least B2 level:
o English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Greek?
Do you have can-do attitude?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Do you have an eye to details?
Are you interested in gaining hands-on experience?
There are 6 different areas open:
F&A: Supporting the process activities in Finance & Accounting area
• Processing invoices
• Performing simple activities in SAP
• Preparing standard reports in Excel
• Contacting Business Clients via emails and/or calls
S&P: Supporting the process activities in Sourcing & Procurement area
• Processing and updating orders in the system
• Order confirmations with suppliers
• Communication with supplier/vendors
• Creating daily/weekly report
Tax: Supporting the process activities in Tax area
• Assistance in data preparation for tax compliance (Excel reports handling)
• Analysis discrepancies between data from different sources (practical use of Excel formulas)
• Administration activities e.g.: preparing a list of training participants
• Researches for tax news and updates, internal newsletters preparation
• Preparation of training and marketing materials (Power Point presentations)
• Data gathering on request of team members (regarding i.e. tax cases solving)
• Cooperation with tax team members including projects data preparation for the Clients.
S&F: Supporting the process activities in Master Data area
• Database maintenance
• Preparing reports in Excel
• Providing effective communication and professional relations with customers,
suppliers and co-workers
HRO with German, French: Supporting the process activities in HRO area
• Processing and updating basic requests related to employee lifecycle
• The input of basic employee data to HR systems & databases
• Run reports from SAP & other systems
• Preparing respective employment documentation
HR Recruitment: Supporting the process activities in HR area
• Performing Screening Calls with candidates
• Direct search via LinkedIn
• Sourcing candidates using different channels
• Supporting EB initiatives