AVP Private Equity Fund Accounting
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Alternative Asset Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our Private Equity division is a major part of that. Citco have one of, if not the largest footprint of staff in Ireland within the Private Equity Administration sector. Our continuous investment in learning, which includes Private Equity specific personal development training programs for multiple staff levels, and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
Our largest investment, however, is in our people and as a core member of our Private Equity Fund Accounting group, you will be working in a team with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals. Furthermore, this team delivers award-winning services to a roster of some of the largest, most recognised, bluechip clients in the Private Equity industry.
Citco Fund Services (Ireland) Limited are also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified and, as such, are building their teams to ensure everyone is given the right level of support while also challenging them to grow with us.
Your role is to:
- Lead a PE accounting team of supervisors and accounting specialists
- Mentor and support your team through training and development
- Develop into a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on PE client structures and PE accounting processes
- Manage and monitor client deliverables (SLAs) with your team and the client
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Manage and review the monthly/quarterly reporting pack preparation
- Manage the client capital activity processing (calls/distributions/transfers)
- Review/prepare management fee & waterfall/carry calculations
- Prepare accounts and/or financial statements for complicated PE structures
- Engage in and drive local and global group projects
- Regularly engage with your team and your manager on individual and team goals
- Participate in team performance reviews
- Communicate regularly with client(s) and help maintain great client relationships
- Review client Limited Partnership Agreements (LPAs), PPMs, and other materials and ensure service levels are in line with such legal documents
- Act as liaison to various internal/external stakeholders
- Work with onboarding solutions teams to implement new fund structures on accounting system
- You have 5+ years’ experience in accounting operations or practice
- You have 3+ years’ experience in Private Equity (Desirable)
- You are a strong team player who exhibits strong communication and written skills
- You have the ability to handle several deliverables and different stakeholders simultaneously, and prioritize work based on deadlines
- You have strong customer relationship skills
- You must have strong knowledge of the financial services industry, its products and practices, and a strong interest in further development and learning
- You have proven Fund Accounting system, Microsoft Word and Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- You are degree Qualified (2.1 and above) in Finance or Accounting related degree (desirable).
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.