Master Trust, Senior Associate
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on State Street to help them manage risk, respond to challenges through solutions, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged professionals are essential to our success.
Our commitment to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
An opportunity exists for an ambitious person to work in a dynamic and flexible environment to assist in the formulation and implementation of depositary oversight policy and procedures. Reporting to the Manager of the Client Reporting team, this position is an opportunity for a suitable candidate to gain exposure to all areas of Depositary Oversight experience in a rapidly growing department and changing regulatory environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly reporting prepared for client deliverables.
- Responding to client queries in accordance with Department standards.
- Following up various teams for receipt of outstanding details, or clarification of points noted in reporting provided.
- Provision of template representation letters to clients, periodically, as requested.
- Devising work programmes and schedules.
- Escalating issues to senior management.
- Fund accounting or previous Depositary/Trustee experience preferential.
- Knowledge of the Funds Industry is essential.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Company Secretarial or Fund Board Meeting process preferred but not essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Accurate and Precise.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Team Oriented.
- Excellent communications skills.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.