Invoice Processing Customer Service Specialist
Position Title: Senior Specialist Customer Service (Accounts Payable)
Reporting to: Operations Leader
Job scope includes: You will be part of the Accounts Payable Team in the Finance Service Center (FSC) in Hyderabad. As Accounts Payable (AP) Customer Service member you will provide end to end resolution (from request to payment of invoices) of any Accounts Payable query.Job description
- Main contact point for payment queries both for external (suppliers) and internal AP customers ( Finance, Operations, Sourcing, Tax, etc)
- Conduct end-to-end investigations and develop solutions within boundaries of operational procedures.
- Resolution of emails and phone queries with the highest quality on a timely manner.
- Provide functional support to the AP Team, maintaining sound operational communication with Invoice processing teams
- Proactive follow-up with Ops, Business, finance systems team and S&L contacts on BRRP issues (business partnering).
- Detect and proactively escalate recurring issues within BRRP.
- Highlight end-to-end process deficiencies to AP Supervisor.
- Provide training on systems/processes used.
- Daily review and reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Perform Proactive follow up of Webcycles following procedure
- Support AP with the open RNB reconciliation
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- Bachelors Degree is required (in Finance /Accounting)
- Experience of 4+ years in AP invoice processing procedures and systems as well as Customer Services specific procedures
- Hands on experience in SAP, GEP SMART
- Proficient knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
- Effectively communicate with different stakeholders, both internal as external
- Ability to handle difficult communications in a respectful way, as well as active listening
- Timely Achievement of objectives.
- Have a strong sense of priority and be able to handle urgent situations in the right way.
- Highly self-organized to manage variability in incoming rate of requests.
- Attention to detail under high workload conditions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Building Sustainable Customer Relations
- Managing for Productivity
- Communicating with impact
- Embracing Change
- Analysis & Judgement
Desired to have:
- Languages: English. Other languages are a plus.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.