Senior Valuation Expert (m/w/d), Officer
Who we are looking for
For the department in our company State Street Bank International GmbH in Frankfurt (Herriotstraße) we are looking for a Senior Valuation Expert.
Why this role is important to us
You will be joining the Institutional Services function that allows us to deliver a comprehensive, holistic approach to each client relationship — for asset managers and asset owners, insurance companies, and official institutions globally. It means our client-facing functions work together to bring the very best solutions and services the firm has to offer — across all of our locations, products, and capabilities.
Join us if making your mark on the long-lasting client relationships we build is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior Valuation Expert you will
- Providing and validating asset prices for NAV-calculation within fund accounting system SimCorp Dimension (SCD) within the fund-of-fund process
- Support Asset Data Management functions including Security Valuation and Static Data tasks
- Providing tax information in SCD
- Generate correct documentation for internal and external audit
- Reply to internal and external questions (clients, auditors etc.) concerning methods of pricing and validating
- Performing oversight tasks and generate correct documentation
- Supporting implementation of new processes
- Responsibility for documentation and work instructions
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Ability to work steadily and meticulously also when having time pressure
- Operational readiness and readiness to take on responsibility
- capacity for teamwork
Education & preferred qualifications
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as Bank-/ Investmentfondskaufmann/ -frau or Bachelor’s degree
- Back- or Middle-office experience in financial industry mandatory
- Knowledge about functionality and design of financial instruments and derivatives including security and fund reference data
- Good understanding of process design and workflows (ideally in Fund Operations but also general knowledge welcome)
- Knowledge about functionality and contexts within capital- markets
- Proficiency in using Bloomberg and Reuters
- Proficiency in using MS Office tools
- • Being fluent in German language, German communication skills (due to interaction with German-speaking clients)
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfill all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, live and grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, diversity and social responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.