Early Career Asset Servicing - All US locations (Except Chicago)
United States, Florida, Miami United States, Massachusetts, Boston United States, Texas, Houston United States, District of Columbia, Washington D.C. United States, New York, New York United States, California
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally.With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us andapply today.
This posting includes early career opportunities at Northern Trust in Asset Servicing field in all US locations (except Chicago), and are ideal for those who recently graduated.
Northern Trust Asset Servicing business provides client servicing and middle/back office support to our investment manager client base. These roles serve our clients utilizing a variety of resources and applications, providing world-class service to those we partner with including Investment Operations Outsourcing, Transfer Agency, the Investment Management Liaison Group, Custody and other Client Services roles.
With a wide variety of opportunities available, there are many ways to use your asset management knowledge, apply it, and grow your career at Northern Trust.
- Acts as the primary contact for investment management firms on domestic and/or international trade communication and settlement issues relating to client accounts held at the Bank.
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery using creative and proactive measures.
- Researches and resolves processing inquiries and prepares correcting entries including reversals and rejects.
- Expected to use initiative but will refer more complex problems to supervisors/experts.
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently.
- Bachelor’s degree completed in Finance, Accounting, Economics and/or related area of study, with 0-1 years of experience post-graduation, preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Organizational skills are required to manage conflicting priorities and multi-task functions in a fast-paced team environment.
- Applicants must not now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status to work in the United States.
- Candidates should be analytically and technically sound with knowledge of financial markets and some knowledge of Asset Servicing.
At Northern Trust, we place a huge value on “fit” – our clients, the services we provide, the technology we create, and most importantly, the people we hire.As an applicant to an Early Career role, we want to get to know you - what you value, how you solve problems, what you aspire to, and whether we’re a good “fit” for your skills and career goals. To help us understand your “fit” for a role with us we ask you to complete a few stages:
- Stage 1 – Online Application
- Click on Apply for Job and complete your online application where we ask you for personal information, academic history and check your eligibility.
- Stage 2 – Interview
- If you are selected to move forward in the process for the role you have applied to, you will then be invited to participate in interview(s) where we will ask you some competency/behavioral based questions and give you an opportunity to ask us some questions.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at email@example.com.
Good luck, we are looking forward to learning more about you.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.