Analyst - Credit Cash Application/Allocation with Turkish
People on this position have to ensure the proper handling and accounting of payments from 3rd party customers through the identification of customers and the possible need for allocation into the right invoice.
Responsible for handling all incoming cash coming from customers through the various payment methods which we offer (cheque, EFT, Direct Debit, Telegraphic Transfer, etc.) including maintenance AR Customer Master Data in relation to Direct Debt Mandates to ensure that bank balances are sub-ledger accounts of customers are balanced.
More Specifically your role will include:
- To work on different areas of Cash Application and Allocation activities across the Credit team.
- To ensure that Cash Application and Allocation activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the Downstream Credit Manual (DCM).
- Ensure that all control reports & attestations are prepared accurately & in a timely.
- Handle payment-related reconciliations coming from queries/requests from stakeholders.
- Input metrics for Cash Application & Allocation accurately & in a timely.
- Ensure that manual journal entries (MJEs) prepared are aligned with the MJE global policy.
- Identify the need for change in the work instructions and help ensure updated instructions are in place for any updates in the process and system.
- Seek and implement opportunities on process alignment and improvement of Cash Application & Allocation processes between lines of businesses and operating units.
- Lead discussion on issues/opportunities encountered by the Cash Application & Allocation Analysts.
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in the Finance area, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on Your CV:
- English proficiency – B2/C1.
- Turkish proficiency - C1
- 1-year relevant work experience will be an asset.
- Experience preferred in Account Receivables analysis. The role requires a strong team player with the ability and maintaining high standards of work.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools.
- Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.