ABOUT TMF GROUP
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
DISCOVER THE ROLE
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our team in Warsaw, Katowice to perform a variety of routine, relatively complicated accounting activities under supervision.
- Making entries into accounting system in accordance with accounting and tax regulations
- Preparing calculations connected with accounting for financial instruments, leasing, provisions, recognizing costs to be capitalized
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements (standalone and consolidated) for statutory purposes
- Assisting in preparation of group reporting in the format required by the client
- Assisting in preparation of tax calculations / returns
- Assisting in reconciliation works relating to various accounts
- Submitting all output of his/her work to appointed accountant/senior accountant for checking
- Any other tasks assigned by the accountant/manager
- Verifying the accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received
- Ensuring all tax declarations are filed on time and accurately with the relevant Polish authorities – under supervision
- Being proactive and using initiative to clarify issues, identify savings and efficiencies for the clients and processes within a Team, proactively sharing the best practices
- Keeping up to date with tax and accounting law changes
- Working in compliance with all company procedures and related standards of work
- Providing services to medium-size clients under minimum supervision and to large-size clients under close supervision;
- Attending meetings with Client
- Supporting accounting trainee and accounting assistants in everyday work
- Providing internal trainings and sharing knowledge with other members of the team
- At least 1 year of experience in full accounting area
- Experience in outsourcing industry is an advantage
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in finance and accounting, economics or related field)
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Previous working experience with accounting software
- English at minimum level of B1
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Private medical care
- Life insurance co-financing
- Free Business English classes in the office
- Access to online foreign languages learning platform - GoFluent
- Flexible working hours
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Social fund with holiday allowance
- Pre-paid (lunch) card
- Reliable support in achieving your own professional goals.
*Please note this is a talent pool. We review applications and interview candidates on a continuous basis. Following an interview, successful candidates will be placed on a reserve list and recruited as opportunities arise.Only those candidates who are selected for the next stage in the selection process will be contacted.
Applications close: 31 Jul 2022 Central European Daylight TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.