Flexible Internship Tax
How do you gain the experience that everyone is looking for?
Apply today and be part of EY which will get you closer to the career you pursue.
The broad business perspective you develop in any of the EY departments together with the exposure to different clients, serves as a foundation for a lifelong career, as you will get coaching/mentoring by someone more senior in the organization along your journey. You will work with a diverse range of colleagues and you’ll have the opportunity to learn through experience while working on a variety of projects.
As an intern you will get to experience first hand audit projects in various branches of economics, including the fuel and energy complex, electricity generation, oil & gas, vehicle production, telecommunications, industrial production, retails sales, consumer goods production, real estate, etc.
The future matters! And your future matters to us!
What you need:
- Motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- University degree (preferably Economics)
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Curiosity to understand client needs and organizational structure
- Attention even to the smallest of the small details
- Word, Power Point and Excel
- Knowledge of basic accounting - would be a competitive advantage
- Above all we value teaming, personality and attitude.
If you are a team player with a positive vibe, you are not afraid to speak up in meetings and present your innovative ideas, you have a high level of motivation and you want to learn, every working hour every day, you are a high performer and achiever, then you are EY!
What’s in it for you?
- Free certifications
- Top notch counseling, mentorship
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Medical coverage for you
- Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.