Manager - Middle Office
Manager – Middle Office
IFS provides fund accounting, administration, tax, compliance and middle office trade support services to hedge fund managers. IFS combines its experienced teams of trained financial service professionals with sophisticated software development talent to create a superior trade support infrastructure that features Straight-Through-Processing (STP) and real-time information. Middle Office group provides clients with support for Trade capture, daily pricing of portfolios based on client-determined pricing matrixes. Export of trades to prime brokers/custodians. Follow-up with brokers on break/mismatch reports to ensure settlement. Export of MarkitWire and DTCC eligible trades to platforms for auto-confirmation. OTC paper confirmations and Confirm OTC settlements with counterparties. Provide real-time reporting via my.statestreet.com AIS Hedge 360.
- Basic understanding of settlements for generic equities, fixed income, futures and foreign exchange
- Process trades
- Confirmation of client trades by phone, fax or electronic mail
- Interact on a daily basis with prime brokers and client counterparties
- Resolution of trade breaks with client and counterparties
- Resolve fail with prime broker and counterparties
- Process client trademan files via excel
- Run end of day pricing reports and lock downs
- Review positions and P&L with client
- Run end of day management reports
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Bachelor degree
- 8-10 years of experience
- Flexible to work in Night shifts
- Working knowledge of financial products
- Knowledge of fixed income
- Knowledge of mortgage back securities a plus
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.