About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Senior Analyst (Swift OFAC Exception Monitoring Team)
Analyze, Review, Investigate and Resolve exceptions of incoming and outgoing swift messages & swift messages in Sanctions screening in line with the OFAC compliance guidelines, having the technical expertise in swift messaging protocols and the ability to understand the grammatical nuances due to which an item has stopped in the sanctions screening queue. Establish swift network relationship between NT and other institutions. Analytically and procedurally competent, functioning independently, with the ability to work in a close group and coordinate with various partner areas to research and resolve the exceptions. Create Rules to enable wires to stop for OFAC check. Create Exceptions to enable wires pass OFAC check validation, thus increasing the STP rate.
- Investigate and Resolve Sanctions Filtering – Compliance oriented
- Investigate and repair of wire exceptions
- Communicate and coordinate via verbal and written modes, across various partners and external parties to research and resolve exceptions
- Create Rules to enable wires to stop for OFAC check. Create Exceptions to enable wires pass OFAC check validation
- Swift network relationship establishment
- Assist Team Leader in the day to day functioning
- Bachelor’s Degree - Minimum
- B.Com, BBA, BBM – Preferred
- B.SC –Math, BA – Acceptable
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High level of Proficiency in English
- Good written and oral communication
- Computer literate
- Basic knowledge of accounting, finance, Banking operations, Securities industry
- Basic knowledge of MS office
- 2 years work experience in related field
- Ready to work in Night Shifts
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.