Senior Manager M&A Assurance (Walloon Region)
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
You are in charge of developing our M&A Assurance Services within the Walloon region, based from our office of Liège. You are the first contact towards our clients and you develop and manage your team of professionals. You can count on the support of our Deloitte network as well as our Belgian M&A Assurance team
You drive projects from A to Z in a variety of industry sectors. You advise and support clients in M&A transactions with services ranging from Transaction Financials Audit, financial due diligence, other attestation assignments within a M&A context, complex accounting matters, business plan reviews, , and other M&A Assurance services.
Let’s talk about you
We are looking for high-performing, innovative and enthusiastic candidates to join our team:
- You have 8 to 10 years of experience in financial analysis including several years in audit;
- You have the entrepreneurial mindset to develop a business;
- You have a network of potential clients within the Walloon region;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business;
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence;
- You have excellent coaching skills and experience in managing people;
- You have a proactive approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability;
- You have a Master degree in finance or economics;
- Being enrolled in or having completed the CFA or IRE program is an asset;
- You are fluent in French and English and have solid writing and presentation skills;
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- You have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Deloitte Audit & Assurance is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead. We do this by performing audits of financial figures and other data, reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems, and organizations as well as solving problems and offering expert insights.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.