M&A Analyst, San Juan del Río
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The M&A Analyst is part of the Mergers and Acquisitions team and is the responsible for developing internal working relationships with all functional leads in the sub-region to facilitate due diligence and integration processes (from valuation and offer, strategic rationale and key risks, contract preparation and transaction closing). This role will co-ordinate end to end M&A process and ensure all relevant deliverables are properly completed and filed for review by our Internal Audit area.
What will you do?
- Maintain deal-flow and pipeline documents and prepare company profiles, also preparation of ad-hoc reports and communications for leadership and other meetings.
- Compilation of final cross-functional due diligence report and obtain functional DD approvals.
- Support integration hand-over, planning and communications.
- Facilitate onsite target company and facilities tours.
- Ensure all internal confidentiality agreements / NDAs are in place.
- Have good financial and data analysis capabilities.
- Business translation of certain documents from English to Spanish.
- Co-ordinate external advisors, contracting, fee and payment approvals.
- Undertake specific closing and integration tasks according to plan and in conjunction with other key integration functions (eg. GM, HR, Operations, Finance).
What do you need to be successful?
- Between 3-5 years experience in Audit, M&A, due diligence, investment banking or similar corporate finance functions.
- Economics, Business Administration or related academic background.
- Business proficiency in Spanish and English.
- Strategic Mindset, Highly Analytical and Relationship building are the most important competencies.
What is in it for you?
- Working at a global and multicultural environment with exposure to other regions.
- Opportunity to impact positively and actively with business strategies towards acquisitions.
- Flexibility program for work-life balance.
- Local and global career opportunities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.