Sales and Service Client Services, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
This is a Client Service Lead role in the US Asset Owners division. The candidate will be the point of contact for multiple client relationships, manage client activities and resolve client inquiries in a timely manner. The client service lead will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with both external clients and internal service partners. monitor and oversee the performance of all business unit shared service teams, global COEs as it relates to the overall service delivery for our clients. Under moderate supervision, responsible for supporting the operational management of multiple client relationships. . Prompt follow up on exception situations and facilitating timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation are required.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Assistant Vice President you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day interaction and successful relationships with several clients, on both the Accounting and Investments teams of the client office.
- Ensure client satisfaction of inquiries are satisfactorily responded to and resolved. Measured through surveys and direct feedback
- Has accountability for liaising with COE's, Shared Service teams and other business unit areas as required to escalate and resolve client's service and operational issues
- Facilitate communication to ultimately ensure an effective operating environment.
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as Shared Services/COEs, outsource partners, other business units as well as external clients as needed to ensure seamless processing according to the fund’s policies, client’s procedures and that all SLAs are met
- Work collaboratively with teams and management across organization on various projects, oversight, committees, KPIs, etc.
- Work closely with senior management to keep them informed of new developments, service issues and new business opportunities.
- Compile client documentation, organize internal meetings and assist with developing meeting materials
- Maintain functional and technical knowledge across multiple disciplines
- Acts as a liaison between client and internal departments to ensure successful implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong communication and organizational skills with a consultative mindset
- Capable of thinking strategically and analytically with a demonstrated ability of driving execution
- Acts with a high level of responsiveness
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple business groups and levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic
- Strong ability to adapt to change and multi-task
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA degree required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.