Technology Audit Manager
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? Then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you are in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together. Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey – Your Voice – Your Success ".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
We are recruiting for an experienced Technology Audit Manager to join our team in Glasgow or Edinburgh. You will be responsible for applying and developing the approach to technology audit risk on a portfolio of clients and building and maintaining good working relationships with our other departments. You will be a key point of contact to our clients, review technology audit work papers and ensure that audit files are completed in a timely manner.
In addition, you will assist with leading junior members of the team and oversee client work to ensure it is competed to a high standard. You will motivate and coach team members by providing feedback through regular communication and training. Your role will also involve assisting other departments in understanding IT audit risk and continuously developing our technology audit approach and services.
Furthermore, you will take on wider department responsibilities, such as tendering for new work, general business development and growing your own team.
In terms of your own progression, this will be actively supported and encouraged as part of a highly successful Technology Risk team.
To apply for this position, you will have a demonstrable background in IT Audit, hold a relevant technology audit qualification and have experience in leading reviews in alignment with recognised technology audit standards and frameworks.
A note from the Hiring Manager
“You will be joining our Technology Risk team at an exciting period of growth in our technology assurance, advisory and consulting services. You will be involved in leading client service delivery across a wide range of clients as well as supporting the development of junior members of the team. You will be supported in your own development and will be actively encouraged to progress in your career.”
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (31 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)-We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app – Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.