Audit Internship (m/f) - From January 2022 to June 2022
Audit Trainees (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Financial Audit department!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience- we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development- You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients.
- Building a Network- make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
You will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
You will participate in audit engagements across various industry sectors we work in: Investment Funds, Insurance, Banking, Private Equity, Real Estate, Commercial & Public companies, Telecom and Media & Technology.
Interact and build relationships with our clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
You will develop project responsibility at an early stage of your career that will help you grow as a professional. To help your business grow, you will develop a strong entrepreneurial spirit and use your creativity.
- Ability to communicate effectively and team-player mindset
- Organisation, flexibility and ability to manage several files with strong analytical skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master’s degree with specialization in Audit, Finance, Economics or Accountancy
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Mary Masclaux and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.