Senior Accountant (Hybrid)
I am currently recruiting a Senior Accountant to work for a multinational private education company based in Chelsea, South West London. This is a permanent position.
I am currently recruiting a Senior Accountant to work for a multinational private education company based in Chelsea, South West London. My client is a highly respected international education company who are solidifying their position in the market by hiring a new Senior Accountant.
This role will include producing the management accounts, but there will also be the ability to produce extensive commentary, and take the lead on various business critical projects within the organisation.
As the client is international, the opportunity for travel with work, or even an international relocation would be very easy to do if the relevant candidate were interested (however this is an opportunity, not a requirement).
We are currently looking for an ambitious, highly driven, and enthusiastic Senior Accountant to join our finance team. Working in finance at this company provides you with the opportunity to learn about many facets of our business and enables you to have an immediate impact. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to work on our team.
Based at our flagship London Chelsea office, you will work closely with a dynamic international team and get a hands-on operational finance experience in a fast-growing international business.
The initial responsibilities will involve tasks such as:
- Oversee payment processing, accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Ensure accuracy of technical accounting entries including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and revenue recognition
- Perform accounts reconciliations and variance analyses
- Prepare financial reporting and financial analyses
- Assist in the financial closing, audit and preparation of the financial statements
- Support the management team on various tasks including financial planning and forecasting
Your responsibilities will broaden rapidly, and you will quickly take ownership of various projects to improve our processes whilst working closely with the finance team and the rest of the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of work experience in Accounting, Audit, or related Finance experience
- Finance/Business Administration degree, at minimum a Bachelors
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- Energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to details
- Accountable and committed to team goals
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and multitask
- The ability to thrive in an international and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional language is a plus
The successful candidate will receive:
A salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 depending on experience.
Outstanding benefits package
The opportunity for international travel or relocation