Senior Executive / Assistant Manager (Budgeting)
As part of the Budgeting team, you will be responsible in the preparation of OPEX Dashboard, Management Reporting, Rolling Forecasts/Projections and summarizing of insights for stakeholders.
Headquartered in Singapore, our client is the largest carrier in SEA with a vast network of overseas offices.
- Perform variance analysis of the actual against the budgets/forecast/projection and investigate the underlying reasons for the variance
- Gap analysis between management, Budget and forecast and adequate action to alert management for any deviation
- Develop business cases to assess the financial feasibility to support Business strategy.
- Review project status and alert any risk on project/s with potential negative variance on bottom-line
- Leveraging Business Intelligence (BI) tools to gain insights and identify trends to support decision making
- Build financial models, analyse data, and synthesize raw information into meaningful insights, dashboard reports and assess the implication
- Identify KPI and work closely with business owners to achieve and excel
- Any related accounting initiatives or work assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Independent and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Strong business skills with stakeholder management experience
This is a permanent opportunity with good remuneration package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.