- $150k-160k total package permanent position
- Exciting opportunity with an industry-leading insurance provider in a growing team
- Technical role for an experienced Business Analyst
About the organisation
Join one of Australia's leading insurers within the Policy and Billings Centre teams, contributing to a migration project aimed to integrate various policy and billing systems onto an enterprise platform.
About the role
This industry-leader is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their delivery team. This Analyst will act as an effective conduit between the business and technology to produce functional requirements for the successful integration of legacy systems.
What you will do
- Translate business needs into functional requirements for the successful integration of legacy systems
- Work across both Policy and Billing Centre teams
- Exhibit strong technical knowledge through data mapping and requirement writing
- Collaborate with varying stakeholders and resources within a dynamic environment
- Exhibit strong communication skills when collaborating with relevant stakeholders and team members
What you will have done
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Insurance domain experience is essential, with General insurance preferred
- Experience using Guidewire and/or Duckcreek is essential
- Insurance policy lifecycle understanding (required)
- Data mapping experience (required)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Nash on 03 8628 2159 for a confidential discussion.